Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Not So Toothless Wonder


My oldest son has begun the first rite of passage for school age children. He has lost his two front bottom teeth. Being the creative story teller that I am and to ease his fears of the unknown tooth fairy, I made up a bedtime story for him. I told him that in order for his little brother to get his first teeth, Bobby needed to lose his. He had a million questions, but was quite impressed that the tooth fairy was going to recycle his teeth and give them to his baby brother Andy. As you can imagine, since losing his first tooth a little over a month ago, he has been asking when Andy would be receiving his baby tooth.

The wait is finally over! While playing with my little munchkin tonight, I felt the unmistakable tips of his first tooth. Andy's bottom right front tooth has managed to push its way out and he officially has his first tooth! Although his recent ear infections appeared to be the cause of his sleepless nights, we'll have to wait and see what tooth number 2 brings! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I'm so proud of you! And so excited to have another blog to follow! Thank you!! Merry Christmas to you all!

    ReplyDelete