Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just Breath

No, you did not misread the title. These two simple words can make me smile despite any weight that is sitting on my shoulders. Let me tell you why...

My very first year teaching in Vail, I was blessed with a little one who was an old soul. She was a little bit...just 5 years young. She spent her mornings learning with me in first grade and then floated back to Kindergarten for the afternoon. Her kinder teacher had posted a sign above her door that she could to remind her to just breathe when things were rough...however it read "Just Breath". Of course, this little girl (who was a gifted reader) noticed that the word breathe was not correct and pointed it out as only a five year old can. :)


I think about this often and smile as I say the words..."Just Breath"!

No comments:

Post a Comment