Saturday, July 16, 2011

Remember That Summer When...

Summer has come and gone once again. I cannot believe that the school year officially begins on Monday. I had so much fun just spending time with my little ones and enjoying THEM. We didn't "do" much over the summer, but boy did we make some great memories!

I want to be able to look back at my blog book when the kids are older and say to them, "Remember that summer when:"

Andy's favorite words were Ohh-kay, nope, and hes?

we found out the Katie has enormous tonsils that need to be removed?
(Her surgery will take place on October 6th.)

there was a big monsoon on the 4th of July and we lost power? It is a good thing we had sparklers! :)

I'm so glad that my job allows me the luxury of spending this time with my babies. The time that we get to spend together is priceless! I can't wait to take them to Disneyland over fall break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment