Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more!

A new year has come and gone. Two whole months have passed and I haven't blogged once...not once! :( I've had every intention of blogging, but then this thing called life gets in the way. Life so far has included baseball, homework, sick kids, sick me, parent-teacher conferences, Vail Pride Day, Valentine's Day, the Q & U wedding, report cards...the list is endless!

So as Dorothy says "I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more." I feel like I've been caught in a twister for the past 60 days. Constantly on the go. Despite the fast pace of life, I have taken the time to stop and smell the roses at home. Here are the sweetest smelling ones!

Katie holding sweet baby Brinley for the first time!

The four muskateers: "All for one and one for all!"

What's this stuff under my toes???

I love you!!!

There's always time for a spot of tea!

Happy Valentine's Day to me!!! :)

I've decided what my 2012 New Year's resolution should be (just a few weeks late). I WILL find time weekly to blog. I want to remember these days...and the only way I'm going to do that is if I write them down. Hold me to it. A blog a week for 52 weeks!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad you're coming back!! Let's keep each other motivated!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, I love this! With Kelsey making this video for Grandma Joy, there have been pictures of myself with my cousins that I haven't seen in ages (Melissa, Rob, Courtney and Scott) and I wish that my AZ family was closer. Really, I wish I was in AZ closer to my AZ family because I dislike winter. But our Chicago winter has been lovely (80 degrees today) so I am loving IL right now :) So I am thankful for blogspot.com and facebook, because I am able to see your kids grow up and hear about all the fun things life brings. I wish our kids could hang out more because I know Bobby and Bradley would get along great, Emily and Katie would hold their "princess" crowns well and Ben and Andy could share their love of Lighting, Mac, Mater, Buzz and Woody. My little Elisabeth will make herself fit in with all of them. The point of my comment is to keep it up because I love hearing all about the Lofgren's and hope one day we will all be closer together! Love to you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blog a week is do-able! Laundry and dishes can wait, you'll thank yourself when you're old and grey. :) (I'm going to remind myself of this too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. February was SOOO busy in kindergarten...but that is because you are a fantastic teacher! I love the pic of Brinley and Katie, great smiles : ) 2 more days till you pass a week...ha ha...

    ReplyDelete