Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Twitterpated

"Nearly everybody gets twitterpated in the springtime."

Spring fever is officially here. The kids want to be outside, playing and enjoying the beautiful weather. They are definitely twitterpated! I love this time of year. I love the colors, the candy, and laughing with my little ones. We kicked off spring this year with a field trip to the zoo, a carnival, and some potty training fun.

Katie's Kindergarten Field Trip
Katie and one of her best friends, Brooke

A peek at what the animals eat

A popsicle for the polar bear!

Behind the scenes with the rhino. She didn't want
to cooperate during our visit and wouldn't come close
enough for the kids to pet her.

Behind the scenes and up close with the sun bear

Feeding a giraffe for the very first time! :)
My little animal lover! She had a wonderful time at the zoo
and I was so happy that I got to go with her!


Spring Fling Carnival 2012
My "baby" rides a pony solo!

Katie enjoying her time on the pony

Darts with Mrs. Montes

Andy did his victory dance after every game, throwing his
hands up and saying "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh, oh, oh yeah"! :)

The frisbee toss

My munchkins with Comet

Bobby got his face painted with a football and a baseball.
He loves these two sports with a passion! :)

Potty Training: Week 1
Andy telling me he "Don't want to talk about it"! (He does
this now when he wants to avoid something. Makes me laugh!)

The potty king!

Spring cleaning in his big boy pants!

I have enjoyed every minute of our spring break together! It took a few days, but Andy has been doing very well with the potty training...he hasn't had a wet accident at all this week! He's so excited about wearing his big boy underwear and can't wait to go pick out some new ones!
Happy spring!!!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Andy! We're still having accidents!! (Well, not me, aside from falling down stairs and such, but the little ones.) Furthermore, I totally love Andy's victory dance! I would've loved to have seen it in person! Thanks for the blog! I feel content again. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must have read my mind! I was checking your blog to see if you updated and if you had not I was going to send a nasty text message! whew, thanks for saving from going all Nazi blog harasser on you!! Love the updates!! Keep 'em comin'!!

    ReplyDelete