Saturday, February 20, 2010

Thinking Happy Thoughts



The other day, a fellow blogger, co-worker, and friend (Jaymee - o' ye who wears many hats) bestowed the honor of the Happy Award and challenged me with the task of passing on the torch. So here goes Jaymee at Catching up with the Fishers... :)

So here are the rules with this award:
* Copy the image and display it on your blog.
* List 10 things that make you happy.
* Try to do at least one of them today.
* Pass on the award to 10 bloggers who brighten your day.

So here it is. My list of the top 10 things that make me happy. They aren't in any particular order, however I did save the #1 spot for my husband. (He's always joking with me that he never makes it onto my blogs.)

10 Things that make me happy:
10. My children
9. Giggles
8. Footie rubs
7. Bubble baths
6. A good book
5. Spending time with friends and family
4. Going out for dinner
3. Shopping (by myself, but for others)
2. Chocolate and peanut butter
1. My husband

Since I am fairly new to blogging, I don't think that have 10 bloggers to pass this on to, but I'm going to pass it on to the blogs that I follow and enjoy. Here is a list of the blogs that I think deserve the Happy Award. They make me laugh, cry, and feel "normal":
*The Best Things in Life are Three... (This blog and the woman who writes it are AMAZING! If you stop by, you'll need a few hours...you can't read just one!)
*Corbelli Cooking (You'll find some YUMMY recipes here!)

Who will carry on the torch and share their happy
thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment