Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blog-a-Day in May!!!

Happy May Day! We kicked off May with Andy's birthday celebration. Thank you to all of our wonderful friends who joined us today! Andy had a great time and has been playing non-stop with all of his new Cars toys!!!

I've been neglecting my blog the past few months and have been feeling VERY guilty about it. So, I teamed up with my friends Ami and Anabelle to do a blogging marathon in May. If you have also been a little neglectful of your blog, we would love to have you join us for Blog-A-Day in May! Plus, I love reading everyone's blog and can't wait to hear about your daily adventures!!!

May2011NaBloPoMoBadge.jpg

National Blog Posting Month


I decided to steal Ami's idea for Day 1 and use the Nablopomo theme for my blog. (I'm too tired to download and upload pictures today.) This month's theme is Maybe...


Here are my "May"be's for this month:


Maybe I'll paint my kitchen blue...maybe not...


Maybe my little toe will feel better...


Maybe Andy will learn how to be a better sharer...


Maybe Katie will sleep the ENTIRE night in her own bed...


Maybe Bobby will learn how to tie his shoes all by himself...


Maybe I'll get to go on a date with my husband...


Maybe things will slow down...maybe not...


I must be crazy! Crazy in love with my life!!! Despite the chaos that is my life these days, I have officially committed to a blog-a-day in May!

1 comment:

  1. I am super excited for a blog-a-day and I will encourage you daily to achieve your goal!!!

    ReplyDelete