Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tonight I Bake

As I sit down to write my blog tonight, I find myself wishing (once again) that I had planned ahead. Tonight was Katie's year-end celebration. I rushed home from work to give the kids a bath, start a load of laundry, and get homework done. We had to be back at Cottonwood by 6:00 for Katie's performance.

Fast forward to 7:15...we rush home from Katie's performance to eat a quick dinner and then it is bedtime for the boys. After inhaling my own food, I started the process of baking cupcakes for Mary's "Surprise" Baby Shower tomorrow. I can't wait to watch her kiddos play baby diapering games tomorrow! What fun!!!

I can't blog and bake, so tonight I bake! I'm hoping my cupcakes look something like this! :)

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar frantic evening! And if your cupcakes look like that, I'll hate you. :) No, no, i'll still love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm dying to know... did they???

    ReplyDelete