Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Like Mother, Like Daughter

Tonight I was hanging out with the girls (Apryl, Yvonne, and Diana) writing our new EEP for the upcoming school year. Out of the blue, Diana says to me:

"Oh my gosh Jen. The ballet picture of Katie looks just like you in your wedding photo!"

MADE MY NIGHT!!! I don't hear these words very often. My children definitely take after the Lofgren side of the family. But I love it when I do hear someone say that...I like to think that at least one of my children looks a little like me! :) You be the judge...

5 comments:

  1. uh, YUP!! That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forsure see it!!! no worries Cade didn't start looking like me till he got older, you may still have a chance!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennnn........what have I said ALL ALONG? She is YOU...BEAUTIFUL, HAPPY, and JUST LIKE YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!! Both inside and out:)

    ReplyDelete