Friday, May 6, 2011

I love my life!

After a long day at work, I looked forward to going home, getting out of the heat, listening to my kids laughter and just putting my feet up for a few minutes. I picked up Drew and Sophia on my way home for a play date. All of the kids get along so well and they absolutely love playing together. I am so thankful that my children have found such good friends!!!

Katie and Sophia

Drew and Bobby

The part that really made my day though was Andy taking my hand when I got home, saying "Come mommy!" and leading me into my room. He gave me the TV remote and said "Cars on!". Then, he climbed up on my bed, patted the pillow next to his, gazed up at me with his big brown eyes and said "Peez mommy?". How could I say no to some cuddle time with my little man?
I love my life!!!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great ending to a very busy week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a long day you had...I went home and slept and you kept going! : ) What a great mom!

    ReplyDelete