Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Boy and His Dog

Andy refuses to talk. He CAN talk when he wants to, but most of the time he doesn't need to in order to get what he wants. (His big brother and sister do a lot of his talking for him! :) Then there are also the times when he is just being a stinker; I'll ask him to say a word that I know he can say and he'll shake his head no and say "uh-uh".

Andy loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! Last year, Santa brought a set of the clubhouse stuffed animals to our home. Over the past month Andy has developed an attachment to Pluto. Tonight, while we were straightening up the house he picked up his doggy and said "Puto". He took Pluto to his room and sat down to read him a book. He showed him a picture of a car and said "car" to Pluto. Should I be worried that he will talk to his dog and not to me???

This is a story about a boy and his dog...

"Let's watch Mickey together, Puto."

Nap time for a boy and his dog

"Carrr, Puto"

"Night mommy!"




2 comments:

  1. He knows how to push your buttons, mommy.
    I love your blog; I feel like I get a glimpse of your life and time with you every morning.I am truly enjoying it; I get up and the first thing I do after getting my coffee is head to the computer to check your entry.
    And so,Jen, you are with me when I start my day.
    What a gift. Love you...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete