Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm All Out of...Ideas

I'm all of ideas. The only thing running through my mind right now is, "I'm nearing the finish line! Only 3 more posts before I've completed the November blogging challenge." Some days have been easier than others to generate ideas for a post. Tonight is one of those nights where I am feeling uninspired.

My father-in-law is going in for a minor procedure in the morning. He is having a scope in one of his major arteries to ensure that there is no blockage. Although it is a rather simple procedure, there is always the fear that something might go wrong. Tonight has been filled with anxiety about tomorrow's upcoming events.

So I leave you with a picture of my littlest one finishing the race. Love the utter look of concentration on his face! :) Until tomorrow everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment