Friday, November 12, 2010

Ff is for Family Fun

Last Friday, I was "Tt is for Tired". I thought I'd take another page from kindergarten and do "Ff is for Family Fun" this week! I've said it before and I'm sure that I will say it again (and again), but I LOVE my life. The past year has taught me a lot about life, friendship, and family...and if I've learned nothing else, I've learned to let the small things go and enjoy each precious moment.

Now don't get me wrong. There are still times when I want to lock myself in my bathroom for a single minute of alone time. My house is noisy, there are a thousand things on my "To Do List", and I drop into bed exhausted each night...but the love, laughter, and light that make my house a home make it work it!

So this week is all about having fun. These are some of the things that make me laugh till I cry!

"Cheese!"

"You've got to pucker your lips like dis."

"Peek-a-boo!"

...love like there's no tomorrow
live for every moment,
laugh at least a little every day

No comments:

Post a Comment