Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Can I have a snack...please???

You only have to be at my house for 30 seconds and you'll most likely hear the words, "Can I have a snack please?" From the moment my little ones wake up until the moment their heads hit the pillow at night, our house is infested with the munchies.

Enjoying our nanners

Katie is the worst offender. Her stomach is a bottomless pit! She eats and eats and eats and eats. I don't know where all the food she consumes goes. She may be tiny, but she can eat with the best of them.
"Who could say no to me???"

I've been warned by my husband that the "big eating" days are yet to come. He reminds me every time we go out to eat that it won't be long before Bobby is eating half a pizza by himself. I can't imagine how worn out our pantry door will become then. I have a feeling I am just beginning to understand the phrase "eating me out of house and home".

No comments:

Post a Comment